Conditioning is probably one of the single most important factors to any hair care routine. Which is why when you choose a deep conditioner you want to choose well.
How to Know if the Conditioner is Effective for You
- A deep conditioner that is working for you will make your hair more manageable. This means that after the use of the conditioner it should fairly easy to comb through and detangle your hair.
- You should also notice significantly less breakage when you comb through your hair as the conditioner is suppose to increase your hair’s strength.
- After using your hair should feel softer and able to retain moisture with more ease.
If your current deep conditioner is not doing any of the above it’s time for a change. Since a deep conditioner is the area where you are likely to spend the most money for a quality product you want to make sure your money is well spent.
Ingredients to pay attention to
A good deep conditioner will contain proteins and sealing ingredients. Namely deep conditioners include hydrolysed proteins, examples include:
- Hydrolyzed Keratin (from wool)
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Ingredients that make your hair easier to comb:
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Stearalkonium Chloride
Examples of Sealing Ingredients:
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Soybean Oil
Some conditioners contain mineral oil or petroleum but if you are not a fan of these ingredients you can avoid them.
Even if you do not consider your hair damaged or in bad shape, deep conditioning is still a vital aspect of your routine to consider. Our hair is composed of protein and just by combing or styling your hair you lose some of this protein. Conditioners replenish the hair and help to maintain its strength. Which is why you will want to deep condition regularly to avoid breakage with an effective conditioner that works well for your hair.
HERE’S THE LINK TO THE VIDEO SHOWING A DEEP CONDITIONER DEO ON A SHEA MOISTURE PRODUCT:
(LINK COMING SOON)
Peace & Blessings,
NaturalWoolly.com Home Page for Apparel
NaturalWoolly.com/donate to Support
NaturalWoolly.com/beauty-supply-store For Your Hair Needs
THANKS FOR READING! Enjoyed the blog? Was it helpful? If so COMMENT BELOW with your results or whatever you’d like to share with us! Let’s share information and apply them!
SHARE this blog with your loved ones, coworkers, friends & family if this was helpful!
Talk with you next time!